Getting Here

New entry requirement now in effect

Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

Find out if you need an eTA or visitor visa.

Air Travel

All flights for conference attendees are to arrive directly to Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport.

Click on the links below for information on taxis, limousines, car rental service, public transit and transportation service for people with motor disability.

Car Rental
Public Transit
Transportation Service


Attendees travelling in from across Ontario and Canada who do not wish to fly, can travel in by train. Visit Via Rail Canada for schedules and pricing.

By Car

For attendees travelling by car, please click on the Google Map below for detailed driving directions.